- Freeze Watch for San Luis Obispo County Central Coast County, California
- Freeze Watch issued November 18 at 8:11AM PST until November 19 at 8:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, November 19, 2017 at midnight
- Expires: Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 8 a.m.
...Gusty Santa Ana Winds developing tonight...
...Near to below freezing temperatures expected across the
interior this weekend...
.Offshore flow will bring gusty Santa Ana Winds to portions of
Los Angeles and Ventura Counties through the afternoon. A cold
dry air mass will cause overnight temperatures to drop to near or
below freezing across the interior valleys this weekend. The
coldest temperatures will be in the Antelope Valley where lows in
the mid 20s are possible Sunday morning.
...FREEZE WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM LATE TONIGHT THROUGH
...FROST ADVISORY HAS EXPIRED...
* TEMPERATURES...Temperatures will lower to 29-32 degrees early
* Impacts...Frost can damage sensitive plants and harm pets. A
freeze can kill crops and sensitive vegetation, and harm
outdoor pets and livestock. Extended exposure to cold can