- Frost Advisory for San Luis Obispo County Central Coast County, California
- Frost Advisory issued November 18 at 12:07AM PST until November 18 at 8:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 12:07 a.m.
- Expires: Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 8 a.m.
...Gusty Santa Ana Winds developing tonight...
...Near to below freezing temperatures expected across the
interior this weekend...
.Offshore flow will bring gusty Santa Ana Winds to portions of
Los Angeles and Ventura Counties through the afternoon. A cold
dry air mass will cause overnight temperatures to drop to near or
below freezing across the interior valleys this weekend. The
coldest temperatures will be in the Antelope Valley where lows in
the mid 20s are possible Sunday morning.
...FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM PST THIS MORNING...
...FREEZE WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM LATE TONIGHT THROUGH
* TEMPERATURES...Temperatures will lower to 32-35 degrees around
dawn and 29-32 degrees early Sunday morning.
* Impacts...Frost can damage sensitive plants and harm pets. A
freeze can kill crops and sensitive vegetation, and harm
outdoor pets and livestock. Extended exposure to cold can