- Frost Advisory for San Luis Obispo County Central Coast County, California
- Frost Advisory issued February 22 at 1:18AM PST until February 22 at 9:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 1:18 a.m.
- Expires: Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 9 a.m.
...ANOTHER COLD MORNING ACROSS SOUTHWESTERN CALIFORNIA...
...GUSTY WINDS TO DEVELOP LATER TODAY AS A LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM
MOVES THROUGH THE REGION...
.A cold air mass will remain in place into the weekend. This
morning will be another cold morning with temperatures dropping
to near or below freezing in many interior locations and on the
Central Coast. Gusty winds will develop across portions the region
this afternoon and continue through Friday morning in many of
...FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PST THIS MORNING...
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 2 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO 9 PM PST
The National Weather Service in Los Angeles/Oxnard has issued a
Wind Advisory, which is in effect from 2 PM this afternoon to
9 PM PST this evening.
* TEMPERATURES...Temperatures will drop into the lower to mid 30s
* WINDS AND TIMING...Northwest winds 15 to 35 mph with gusts up to
40 mph will develop Thursday afternoon and continue into this
* IMPACTS...Frost can damage sensitive plants and harm pets. Gusty
winds will make driving difficult, especially for drivers of
high profile vehicles. Roadways affected include Highways 1 and