- Hard Freeze Warning for San Luis Obispo County Central Coast County, California
- Hard Freeze Warning issued February 20 at 8:53AM PST until February 21 at 9:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 1 a.m.
- Expires: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 9 a.m.
...SUB-FREEZING LOW TEMPERATURES EXPECTED AGAIN WEDNESDAY
.A very cold air mass behind an exiting trough of low pressure
will bring very cold overnight temperatures again Wednesday
morning. Areas of near or below freezing temperatures are likely
over portions of Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Barbara and San Luis
...HARD FREEZE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM TO 9 AM PST
...HARD FREEZE WARNING WILL EXPIRE AT 9 AM PST THIS MORNING...
* TEMPERATURE...Low temperatures between 24 and 28 degrees are
expected Wednesday morning.
* IMPACTS...A hard freeze can burst exposed pipes and kill crops
or sensitive vegetation. Extended exposure to cold can cause
hypothermia, including outdoor pets and livestock.