- High Surf Advisory for San Luis Obispo County Central Coast County, California
- High Surf Advisory issued February 20 at 4:05AM PST until February 20 at 2:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 4:05 a.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 2 p.m.
...HIGH SURF ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 2 PM PST THIS
* SURF...Surf of 10 to 12 feet will slowly subside today. The
highest waves will be on exposed west to northwest facing
* IMPACTS...There is an increased risk for ocean drowning. Rip
currents can pull swimmers and surfers out to sea. Large
breaking waves can cause injury...wash people off beaches and
rocks...and capsize small boats near shore.