- High Wind Warning for San Luis Obispo County Central Coast County, California
- High Wind Warning issued January 09 at 4:57AM PST until January 09 at 7:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 4:57 a.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 7 a.m.
...STRONG AND WINDS ACROSS INTERIOR PORTIONS OF SOUTHWEST
CALIFORNIA MONDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH TUESDAY MORNING...
.Strong southerly winds will continue in advance of a cold front
that is marching through southwest California this morning. There
will be 60 to 70 mph gusts in the LA and Ventura mountains as
well. These winds along with the snow are handled by a winter
...HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM PST THIS
* TIMING...The winds will subside after dawn.
* WINDS...South to southwest winds 25 to 35 mph with damaging
gusts to 60 mph possible.
* IMPACTS...Winds this strong may down trees and power lines,
causing property damage or power outages. Cross winds can make
driving difficult, especially for drivers of high profile
vehicles and vehicles towing trailers. Highways 58, 101, and 166
will likely be impacted by the strong winds.