- Wind Advisory for San Luis Obispo County Central Coast County, California
- Wind Advisory issued January 09 at 4:57AM PST until January 09 at 7:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 4:57 a.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 7 a.m.
...STRONG AND WINDS ACROSS INTERIOR PORTIONS OF SOUTHWEST
CALIFORNIA MONDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH TUESDAY MORNING...
.Strong southerly winds will continue in advance of a cold front
that is marching through southwest California this morning. There
will be 60 to 70 mph gusts in the LA and Ventura mountains as
well. These winds along with the snow are handled by a winter
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM PST THIS MORNING...
* WINDS AND TIMING...Southeast to south winds 15 to 30 mph with
gusts up to 45 mph with local gusts up to 55 mph will continue
until a little after dawn.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds will make driving difficult, especially
for high profile vehicles.