- Wind Advisory for San Luis Obispo County Central Coast County, California
- Wind Advisory issued April 19 at 3:00PM PDT until April 19 at 9:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 3 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 9 p.m.
...GUSTY WINDS EXPECTED THROUGH TONIGHT...
.Advisory level wind gusts will develop over many areas this
afternoon in the wake of a weak cold front. The mountain areas
will see wind gusts between 40 and 50 mph while the coastal areas
will experience gusts between 30 and 40 mph.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
* WINDS AND TIMING...Westerly winds 15 to 30 mph with gusts from
35 to 45 mph will develop early this afternoon and persist
into the evening before diminishing.
* IMPACTS...Cross winds can make driving difficult, especially
for drivers of high profile vehicles and vehicles towing
trailers. This includes Highways 1 and 101, and State Routes
154 and 246.