- Dense Fog Advisory for Santa Barbara County Central Coast County, California
- Dense Fog Advisory issued January 17 at 2:51AM PST until January 17 at 9:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 2:51 a.m.
- Expires: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 9 a.m.
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT THROUGH MID MORNING FOR THE
CENTRAL COAST AND THE SANTA YNEZ VALLEY...
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PST THIS MORNING...
The National Weather Service in Los Angeles/Oxnard has issued a
Dense Fog Advisory, which is in effect until 9 AM PST this
* VISIBILITY...Areas of dense fog will reduce visibility to one
quarter mile of less through mid morning.
* IMPACTS...Dense fog will create dangerous driving conditions on
area roadways, including Highways 1 and 101, and State Routes
154 and 246.