- Dense Fog Advisory for Santa Barbara County Central Coast County, California
- Dense Fog Advisory issued June 04 at 4:33AM PDT until June 04 at 9:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Monday, June 4, 2018 at 4:33 a.m.
- Expires: Monday, June 4, 2018 at 9 a.m.
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PDT THIS MORNING...
The National Weather Service in Los Angeles/Oxnard has issued a
Dense Fog Advisory, which is in effect until 9 AM PDT this
* VISIBILITY...Visibilities will be reduced to one-quarater mile or
less at times in dense fog through mid-morning.
* IMPACTS...Visibilities of one quarter mile or less will create
dangerous driving conditions. This includes Highways 1 and 101,
and State Routes 154 and 246 across the Santa Ynez Valley.