- Dense Fog Advisory for Santa Barbara County Central Coast County, California
- Dense Fog Advisory issued February 07 at 2:18AM PST until February 07 at 9:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 2:18 a.m.
- Expires: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 9 a.m.
...GUSTY SANTA ANA WINDS EXPECTED TODAY...
.Gusty Santa Ana winds are expected across portions of Los Angeles
and Ventura Counties today. Locally gusty winds will also reach
the coastal areas, particularly the Ventura coastal plain and
from Malibu to the Hollywood Hills.
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PST THIS MORNING...
The National Weather Service in Los Angeles/Oxnard has issued a
Dense Fog Advisory, which is in effect until 9 AM PST this
* VISIBILITY...Less than a quarter mile.
* IMPACTS...Motorists will encounter hazardous driving conditions
with very limited visibilities on all roadways across southern
Santa Barbara county.