- Freeze Warning for Santa Barbara County Central Coast County, California
- Freeze Warning issued December 23 at 7:14AM PST until December 23 at 9:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, December 23, 2017 at 7:14 a.m.
- Expires: Saturday, December 23, 2017 at 9 a.m.
...COLD TEMPERATURES IN WIND PROTECTED LOCATIONS THIS MORNING...
.A cold air mass and lighter winds again resulted in very cold
...FREEZE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PST THIS MORNING...
* TEMPERATURE...Temperatures fell into the upper 20s in wind
protected locations early this morning. Though temperatures
are beginning to slowly warm they will not rise notably in most
locations until about 9 am.
* IMPACTS...A freeze can kill crops and sensitive vegetation,
and harm outdoor pets and livestock. Extended exposure to cold
can cause hypothermia.