- Freeze Warning for Santa Barbara County Central Coast County, California
- Freeze Warning issued February 27 at 11:00PM PST until February 28 at 9:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 1 a.m.
- Expires: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 9 a.m.
...Frost advisories are now Freeze Warnings...
.Minimum temps will likely be several degrees lower than
...FREEZE WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PST WEDNESDAY...
The National Weather Service in Los Angeles/Oxnard has issued a
Freeze Warning, which is in effect until 9 AM PST Wednesday. The
Frost Advisory is no longer in effect.
* TEMPERATURES...Dropping to between 29 and 32 degrees around
* Impacts...Frost can damage sensitive plants and harm pets.