- Frost Advisory for Santa Barbara County Central Coast County, California
- Frost Advisory issued March 26 at 12:11AM PDT until March 26 at 9:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Monday, March 26, 2018 at 3 a.m.
- Expires: Monday, March 26, 2018 at 9 a.m.
...GUSTY WINDS WILL AFFECT PORTIONS OF SOUTHWEST CALIFORNIA
THROUGH MID MORNING...
.Gusty northerly winds will continue across the mountains and
Santa Barbara south coast, Santa Clarita Valley, and have added
the San Fernando Valley and Santa Monica Mountains as well
through mid morning. In wind-sheltered areas, temperatures will
fall to near freezing. There will be another round of gusty winds
later this evening, and wind advisories will likely be extended
for some zones.
...FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 3 AM TO 9 AM PDT
* TEMPERATURE...Temperatures will fall to 32 to 35 degrees through
* IMPACTS...Frost can damage sensitive plants and harm pets.