- Frost Advisory for Santa Barbara County Central Coast County, California
- Frost Advisory issued December 23 at 4:57PM PST until December 24 at 9:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, December 24, 2017 at 2 a.m.
- Expires: Sunday, December 24, 2017 at 9 a.m.
...FREEZE CONDITIONS EXPECTED FOR THE OJAI VALLEY EARLY SUNDAY
MORNING WITH WIDESPREAD FROST CONDITIONS FOR THE CENTRAL COAST...
.The combination of light winds and a relatively cold air mass
will result in cold overnight temperatures in some locations through
mid morning Sunday. There will be some patchy frost across
portions of the wind protected Los Angeles and Ventura County
Valleys away from the Ojai Valley as well, but not widespread
enough to warrant a Frost Advisory.
...FROST ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 2 AM TO 9 AM PST SUNDAY...
The National Weather Service in Los Angeles/Oxnard has issued a
Frost Advisory, which is in effect from 2 AM to 9 AM PST Sunday.
* TEMPERATURE...Temperatures will fall into the low to mid 30s
early Sunday morning.
* IMPACTS...Frost can damage sensitive plants and harm pets.