- Hard Freeze Warning for Santa Barbara County Central Coast County, California
- Hard Freeze Warning issued February 24 at 3:16AM PST until February 24 at 9:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 3:16 a.m.
- Expires: Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 9 a.m.
...AREAS OF SUB-FREEZING TEMPERATURES EARLY THIS MORNING...
...GUSTY WINDS WILL ACROSS PORTIONS OF SOUTHWESTERN CALIFORNIA
BEGINNING THIS AFTERNOON...
...HARD FREEZE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PST THIS
* TEMPERATURES...Temperatures will drop into the mid to upper 20s
early this morning, with two or more hours of temperatures at
or below 28 degrees.
* IMPACTS...A hard freeze can kill crops or sensitive
vegetation. Extended exposure to cold can cause hypothermia,
including outdoor pets and livestock.