- Hard Freeze Watch for Santa Barbara County Central Coast County, California
- Hard Freeze Watch issued February 23 at 9:47AM PST until February 24 at 9:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 1 a.m.
- Expires: Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 9 a.m.
...GUSTY WINDS WILL CONTINUE ACROSS PORTIONS OF SOUTHWESTERN
CALIFORNIA THROUGH THIS EVENING...
...SUB-FREEZING TEMPERATURES POSSIBLE TONIGHT AND EARLY SATURDAY
...HARD FREEZE WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM LATE TONIGHT THROUGH
* TEMPERATURE...Temperatures may fall into the mid to upper 20s
tonight, with two or more hours of temperatures at or below 28
degrees a real possibility.
* IMPACTS...A hard freeze can kill crops or sensitive
vegetation. Extended exposure to cold can cause hypothermia,
including outdoor pets and livestock.