- High Wind Watch for Santa Barbara County Central Coast County, California
- High Wind Watch issued April 11 at 3:03AM PDT until April 13 at 9:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 3 a.m.
- Expires: Friday, April 13, 2018 at 9 a.m.
...Very strong northwest winds near the Grapevine and in the
Antelope Valley this evening through Thursday evening...
.Very strong northwest winds will to develop in mountains of
Ventura and LA county and Antelope Valley this evening and will
last through Thursday evening. The strongest winds will be from
early Thursday morning through Thursday afternoon.
...HIGH WIND WATCH IN EFFECT FROM LATE TONIGHT THROUGH FRIDAY
The National Weather Service in Los Angeles/Oxnard has issued a
High Wind Watch, which is in effect from late tonight through
* WINDS AND TIMING...There is the potential for north winds with
gusts to 60 mph from early Thursday morning through late
* IMPACTS...Winds this strong may down trees and power lines,
causing property damage or power outages. Cross winds can make
driving difficult, especially for drivers of high profile
vehicles and vehicles towing trailers.