- Wind Advisory for Santa Barbara County Central Coast County, California
- Wind Advisory issued January 10 at 6:39PM PST until January 11 at 3:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 at 6:39 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 3 a.m.
...GUSTY NORTHERLY WINDS THROUGH LATE TONIGHT...
.A tight northerly pressure gradient will continue to gusty
northerly winds across portions of Southwest California through
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 AM PST THURSDAY...
* WINDS...North to northwest 20 to 30 with gusts to 45 mph,
strongest in the foothills of the Santa Ynez Range during the
late afternoon and early evening. Isolated gusts in excess of 55
mph are possible across higher terrain and in more favored
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds will make driving difficult, especially
for high profile vehicles.