- Wind Advisory for Santa Barbara County Central Coast County, California
- Wind Advisory issued March 08 at 7:43PM PST until March 09 at 4:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 7:43 p.m.
- Expires: Friday, March 9, 2018 at 4 a.m.
...GUSTY WINDS TO AFFECT SANTA BARBARA SOUTH COAST TONIGHT...
.Gusty north winds will affect the Santa Barbara South Coast
tonight into early Friday morning, mainly through passes and
canyons west of the city of Santa Barbara.
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM PST FRIDAY...
The National Weather Service in Los Angeles/Oxnard has issued a
Wind Advisory, which is in effect until 4 AM PST Friday.
* WINDS AND TIMING...Northwest to north winds 15 to 25 mph with
gusts to 40 mph. The strongest winds will occur from Gaviota to
Goleta, through and below passes and canyons. The winds will
begin to diminish to the west after 4 AM Friday morning.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds will make driving difficult, especially
for drivers of high profile vehicles.