- Excessive Heat Watch for Shasta Lake Area, Northern Shasta County County, California
- Excessive Heat Watch issued July 20 at 10:53PM PDT until July 26 at 11:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at noon
- Expires: Thursday, July 26, 2018 at 11 p.m.
...Hot Temperatures Tuesday Through Thursday for the Central
Valley and Surrounding Foothills......
.Building high pressure will bring the return of hot weather next
week. Daytime highs could be 5 to 10 degrees above normal,
similar to what we saw with the heat event earlier this week. The
northern and central Sacramento valley could have high
temperatures reach as high as 110 degrees, with warm overnight
lows providing little relief from the heat.
...EXCESSIVE HEAT WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON
THROUGH THURSDAY EVENING...
* TEMPERATURE...Daytime highs from the upper 90s in the
foothills to 105 to 110 in the northern and central Sacramento
valley. Overnight lows only expected to drop down into the mid
70s to near 80 for some of the warmest locations
* IMPACTS...Long outdoor exposure may increase chances for heat
related illness for sensitive groups such as children or the
Interact with us via social media www.facebook.com/nws.sacramento
Interact with us via social media