- Heat Advisory for Shasta County, California
- Heat Advisory issued August 03 at 4:41AM PDT until August 03 at 8:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 4:41 a.m.
- Expires: Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 8 p.m.
...STILL VERY HOT TODAY...
.Widespread triple digit temperatures are expected today over the
northern and central Sacramento valley and surrounding foothills.
This will continue the risk for heat related illnesses for the
general population and especially for sensitive groups.
...HEAT ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
...EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING IS CANCELLED...
The National Weather Service in Sacramento has issued a Heat
Advisory, which is in effect until 8 PM PDT this evening. The
Excessive Heat Warning has been cancelled.
* TEMPERATURE...High temperatures 98 to 109 degrees at elevations
below 6000 feet. Overnight lows in the low 60s to mid 70s.
* IMPACTS...Long outdoor exposure will increase chances for heat
related illness, especially for sensitive groups and people
without access to AC.
Interact with us via social media