- Wind Advisory for Shasta County, California
- Wind Advisory issued October 08 at 9:08AM PDT until October 09 at 1:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, October 8, 2017 at 9:08 a.m.
- Expires: Monday, October 9, 2017 at 1 a.m.
...Windy over Interior Northern California Today...
.High pressure building inland will result in strong north to
east wind over Interior Northern California today and tonight,
with breezy conditions continuing Monday. Winds will be strongest
today in the valley and tonight for the mountains and foothills.
...WIND ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 AM PDT MONDAY...
* TIMING...Windy conditions today with highest wind speeds this
morning through mid afternoon. Windy conditions will taper
after midnight but remain breezy into Monday.
* WINDS...Northerly wind 20 to 35 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* IMPACTS...Blowing debris, difficult driving conditions.
Interact with us via social media