- Wind Advisory for Shasta County, California
- Wind Advisory issued April 11 at 7:48AM PDT until April 11 at 9:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at noon
- Expires: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 9 p.m.
...Pacific Storm Will Bring Gusty Winds To The Northern Sacramento
.A Pacific storm system will bring periods of rain and breezy
winds to northern California today and tonight. The breeziest
winds will be across the northern Sacramento Valley this afternoon
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM NOON TODAY TO 9 PM PDT THIS
The National Weather Service in Sacramento has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from noon today to 9 PM PDT this
* TIMING...This afternoon and evening.
* WINDS...Southeast winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
* IMPACTS...Difficult travel for high profile vehicles. Localized
power outages possible due to downed trees and power lines.
Interact with us via social media