- Wind Advisory for Shasta County, California
- Wind Advisory issued December 04 at 2:11PM PST until December 04 at 6:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Monday, December 4, 2017 at 2:11 p.m.
- Expires: Monday, December 4, 2017 at 6 p.m.
...Freezing temperatures possible this week...
.A cold dry airmass filtering over the region will result in the
possibility of freezing morning temperatures in the valley early
...Gusty winds into Tuesday morning...
.Gusty north winds in the Central Valley today becoming easterly
in the northern Sierra tonight. Gusts to around 45 mph possible
in the Sacramento Valley through early evening with gusts of 50
mph or greater possible over the crest of the northern Sierra
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM PST THIS EVENING...
* TIMING...Gusty north winds today.
* WINDS...North 15 to 25 mph with gusts around 40 mph.
* IMPACTS...Difficult driving conditions for small cars and high
Interact with us via social media