- Winter Weather Advisory for Shasta County, California
- Winter Weather Advisory issued March 25 at 3:02AM PDT until March 25 at 9:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 3:02 a.m.
- Expires: Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 9 a.m.
...Some Low Elevation Snow Through Early This Morning...
.A cold system will continue to bring a few more inches of snow
early this morning with possible travel delays and chain controls.
Diminishing snow showers with light accumulations are possible
the rest of the day before ending this evening.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PDT THIS
MORNING ABOVE 1500 FEET...
* WHAT...Snow occurring. Plan on slippery road conditions.
Additional snow accumulations of 1 to 3 inches are expected.
* WHERE...Shasta Lake Area / Northern Shasta County.
* WHEN...Until 9 AM today.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Be prepared for reduced visibilities at
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.