- Flood Advisory for Sierra County, California
- Flood Advisory issued July 22 at 5:07PM PDT until July 22 at 6:45PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, July 22, 2018 at 6:06 p.m.
- Expires: Sunday, July 22, 2018 at 6:45 p.m.
The National Weather Service in Reno has issued a
* Flood Advisory for...
Placer County in central California...
Sierra County in northern California...
Nevada County in northern California...
* Until 700 PM PDT.
* At 506 PM PDT, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms. This will cause minor flooding in the advisory area.
Up to one inch of rain has already fallen.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Prosser Creek Reservoir, Stampede Reservoir, Boca Reservoir, Kings
Beach, Glenshire-Devonshire Cdp, Northstar, Hirschdale, Dog Valley,
Floriston, Truckee, Northstar Ski Area, Lakeside Campground,
Glenshire-Devonshire, Boca Rest Campground, Logger Campground, Us
395 At Sierra-Lassen Co Line, Alpine Meadows Campground, Hobart
Mills, Tahoe Vista and Boca Campground.
* Interstate 80 and Highway 267 are also impacted by the heavy
rainfall. Slow down and allow extra time to reach your