- Red Flag Warning for Solano County, California
- Red Flag Warning issued September 20 at 3:53AM PDT until September 20 at 7:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 3:53 a.m.
- Expires: Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 7 p.m.
...Red Flag Warning This Evening through Early Thursday Evening...
.Gusty northerly winds will continue through the day today.
Widespread low daytime humidities are expected during the daytime.
The combination of gusty wind, low humidity, and very dry fuels
will result in critical fire weather conditions through early
...RED FLAG WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM PDT THIS EVENING
FOR GUSTY WIND AND LOW HUMIDITY FOR FIRE WEATHER ZONES 213, 215,
216, 217, 263, 264, 266, AND 279...
* AFFECTED AREA...Fire weather Zone 213, 215, extreme northern and
western portion of Zone 216, extreme western portion of Zone
217, Zone 263, 264, 266, and 279.
* WIND...North wind 10 to 20 mph with gusts 25 to 35 mph.
* HUMIDITY...Overnight humidity recoveries as low as 30 to 40
percent, locally in the 20s. Daytime minimum humidities below
15 percent, locally in the single digits.
* IMPACTS...Any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
Interact with us via social media