- Excessive Heat Watch for Southeastern San Joaquin Valley County, California
- Excessive Heat Watch issued August 30 at 8:35PM PDT until September 04 at 9:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Friday, September 1, 2017 at 11 a.m.
- Expires: Monday, September 4, 2017 at 9 p.m.
...EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 PM PDT
...EXCESSIVE HEAT WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM FRIDAY MORNING
THROUGH MONDAY EVENING...
* TEMPERATURES...Highs 98 to 108. Lows in the mid 70s.
* TIMING...Through Labor Day Weekend.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds will blow around unsecured objects. Tree
limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result.
The heat and humidity may cause heat stress during outdoor
exertion or extended exposure.