- Flood Advisory for Southeastern San Joaquin Valley County, California
- Flood Advisory issued January 09 at 4:44PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 4:44 p.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 7:45 p.m.
The National Weather Service in Hanford CA has issued a
* Urban and Small Stream Flood Advisory for...
Northwestern Kern County in central California...
* Until 745 PM PST
* At 442 PM PST, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain that will cause
urban and small stream flooding in the advisory area. Up to one
inch of rain has already fallen.
* Flooding will affect Highway 65 in the oil region north of
Bakersfield in the vicinity of Merced Ave.