- Flood Advisory for Southeastern San Joaquin Valley County, California
- Flood Advisory issued September 13 at 10:57PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 10:57 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 2 a.m.
The National Weather Service in Hanford CA has issued a
* Flood Advisory for...
Central Kern County in central California...
* Until 200 AM PDT
* At 1056 PM PDT, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms. This will cause minor flooding in the advisory area.
Nearly half an inch of rain has fallen at meadows Field in the
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Bakersfield, Shafter, Rosedale, Tupman and Oildale.