- High Wind Warning for Southeastern San Joaquin Valley County, California
- High Wind Warning issued September 21 at 10:50AM PDT until September 21 at 11:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 10:50 a.m.
- Expires: Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 11 p.m.
...HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM PDT THIS
* WINDS...West 40 to 50 mph with gusts up to 75 mph. Especially
for the Highway 58, 14, 395 corridors and below wind favored
passes and canyons.
* TIMING...Increasing by early afternoon and continuing into late
* IMPACTS...Damaging winds will blow down trees and power lines.
Widespread power outages are expected. Travel will be
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Semi tractor
trailers should avoid these areas. Blowing dust and sand will
be possible, and could lower visibilities.