- High Wind Warning for Southeastern San Joaquin Valley County, California
- High Wind Warning issued January 08 at 6:48PM PST until January 09 at 7:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Monday, January 8, 2018 at 6:48 p.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 7 a.m.
...HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM PST TUESDAY...
* WINDS...Southeast 40 to 50 mph with gusts to 80 mph through
the Grapevine. Otherwise, southeast 25 to 35 mph with gusts to
60 mph along the west side of the San Joaquin Valley.
* TIMING...The strongest winds are expected to increase again this
evening, with the strongest gusts late tonight.
* LOCATIONS affected include the south end of the San Joaquin
Valley along I-5 through the Grapevine.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds will blow around unsecured objects. Tree
limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result.