- High Wind Watch for Southeastern San Joaquin Valley County, California
- High Wind Watch issued January 07 at 5:29AM PST until January 09 at 7:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Monday, January 8, 2018 at noon
- Expires: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 7 a.m.
...HIGH WIND WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY AFTERNOON
THROUGH TUESDAY MORNING...
* WINDS...Southeast 25 to 40 mph with gusts up to 60 mph.
* TIMING...Winds increasing Monday afternoon with the strongest
winds likely Monday evening.
* LOCATIONS affected include the south end of the San Joaquin
Valley along I-5 through the Grapevine.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds will blow around unsecured objects. Tree
limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result.