- Wind Advisory for Southeastern San Joaquin Valley County, California
- Wind Advisory issued January 08 at 10:16PM PST until January 09 at 7:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Monday, January 8, 2018 at 10:16 p.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 7 a.m.
...WIND ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM PST TUESDAY...
...HIGH WIND WARNING IS CANCELLED...
The National Weather Service in Hanford has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect until 7 AM PST Tuesday. The High
Wind Warning has been cancelled.
* WINDS...Southeast 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 55 mph through the
* TIMING...The strongest winds are expected late this evening and
are expected to diminish by early morning.
* LOCATIONS affected include the south end of the San Joaquin
Valley along I-5 through the Grapevine.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds will blow around unsecured objects. Tree
limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result.