- Wind Advisory for Southeastern San Joaquin Valley County, California
- Wind Advisory issued May 11 at 8:59PM PDT until May 11 at 10:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Friday, May 11, 2018 at 8:59 p.m.
- Expires: Friday, May 11, 2018 at 10 p.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
* WINDS...West 25 to 35 with gusts of 45 to 55 mph. The
strongest winds will occur through and below the mountain
* IMPACTS...High profile vehicles such as campers and tractor
trailers will be most vulnerable to strong cross winds. Areas
of blowing dust and sand will create locally poor visibility.
Highways affected include Highway 58 through and below
Tehachapi Pass in the vicinity of Mojave, Highway 178 through
and below Walker Pass, Highway 14 and U.S. 395 in the Indian