- Wind Advisory for Southeastern San Joaquin Valley County, California
- Wind Advisory issued October 20 at 12:29PM PDT until October 20 at 11:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Friday, October 20, 2017 at 12:29 p.m.
- Expires: Friday, October 20, 2017 at 11 p.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
* WINDS...West 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 55 mph.
* TIMING...Winds will continue through this evening.
* IMPACTS...Strong crosswinds could make travel hazardous on
north-south oriented roads, including highway 14 and highway
58. Visibility could also be reduced in areas of blowing dust
particularly below mountain passes.