- Winter Weather Advisory for Southeastern San Joaquin Valley County, California
- Winter Weather Advisory issued January 20 at 5:19AM PST until January 20 at 4:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, January 20, 2018 at 5:19 a.m.
- Expires: Saturday, January 20, 2018 at 4 p.m.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM PST THIS
AFTERNOON ABOVE 3000 FEET...
* WHAT...Snow covered, icy roads. Winds will be gusty at times.
Plan on very slick road conditions. Additional accumulations
of 1- 2 inches are expected.
* WHERE...Kern County Mountains.
* WHEN...Until 4 PM PST this afternoon.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Motorists should be prepared for icy,
snow covered roads, travel delays and possible road closures.
If traveling over the higher elevations, chains may be
A Winter Weather Advisory for blowing snow means that
visibilities will be limited due to strong winds blowing snow
around. Use caution when traveling, especially in open areas. The
latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can be
obtained by calling 5 1 1.