- Lake Wind Advisory for Southern Sacramento Valley County, California
- Lake Wind Advisory issued June 09 at 2:10PM PDT until June 09 at 11:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 2:10 p.m.
- Expires: Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 11 p.m.
...LAKE WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM PDT THIS
* Lakes Affected: Tahoe, Fallen Leaf, Prosser, Donner, Stampede,
Boca, Eagle, Frenchman, Davis.
* Winds: Southwest to west 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 45 mph.
* Wave Heights: 2 to 4 feet on Lake Tahoe.
* Small boats, kayaks and paddle boards will be prone to
capsizing and should remain off lake waters until conditions