- Wind Advisory for Southwestern San Joaquin Valley County, California
- Wind Advisory issued October 15 at 6:40AM PDT until October 15 at 5:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 6:40 a.m.
- Expires: Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 5 p.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 PM PDT THIS
* WINDS...Southeast 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* TIMING...through this afternoon.
* IMPACTS...Strong winds may blow down limbs, and possibly power
lines. Scattered power outages could occur. Blowing dust may
reduce visibilities and make driving dangerous.