- Red Flag Warning for Sutter County, California
- Red Flag Warning issued June 28 at 10:05AM PDT until July 01 at 5:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Friday, June 29, 2018 at 11 a.m.
- Expires: Sunday, July 1, 2018 at 5 a.m.
...Gusty Wind and Low Humidity Late This Week...
.Temperatures will increase as drying north winds develop across
the region starting Friday. The combination of gusty winds and low
humidity will result in critical fire weather conditions Friday
into the weekend. The strongest winds are expected in the
Sacramento Valley west of Interstate 5, extending into the Coastal
Range. Daytime humidities will be in the single digits and teens
with widespread moderate to poor overnight humidity recovery.
...RED FLAG WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM FRIDAY TO 5 AM PDT
SUNDAY FOR GUSTY WIND AND LOW HUMIDITY FOR FIRE WEATHER ZONES
215, 216, 263, 264, 266, AND 279...
The National Weather Service in Sacramento has issued a Red Flag
Warning, which is in effect from 11 AM Friday to 5 AM PDT Sunday.
The Fire Weather Watch is no longer in effect.
* WIND...North wind 10 to 20 mph with gusts to 35 mph.
* HUMIDITY...Afternoon minimum humidities as low as 10 percent.
Overnight recoveries as low as 20 to 35 percent.
* IMPACTS...Any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
Interact with us via social media