- Flood Warning for Tehama County, California
- Flood Warning issued January 18 at 7:09AM PST until January 19 at 5:30AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Monday, January 18, 2016 at 7:09 a.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 at 5:30 a.m.
...The National Weather Service in Sacramento has issued a Flood
Warning for the following rivers in California...
Sacramento River At Tehama Bridge
.Heavy rain has fallen across the Sacramento River basin in the last 24 hours.
This is expected to bring the Sacramento River at Tehama Bridge to flood stage.
Additionally, many other locations along the Sacramento River are expected to
reach monitor stage.
Forecasts are based on present and forecasted meteorological and
hydrologic conditions at time of issuance.
The National Weather Service in Sacramento has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Sacramento River At Tehama Bridge.
* until late tonight...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:00 AM Monday the stage was 211.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Expected to rise above flood stage of 213.0 FT late this morning
then forecast to rise to near 213.0 FT near this noon then
forecast to fall below flood stage of 213.0 FT near this noon then
forecast to fall below monitor stage of 210.0 FT this evening then
forecast to recede to near 205.5 FT tomorrow morning then forecast
to fluctuate near 205.5 FT thru tomorrow morning.
* Flood stage 213.0 ft
* Monitor stage 210.0 ft
* Impact...Near 213.0 feet, Flood stage - Road inside trailer park and
turn around site under RR tracks (Tehama/Vina road) become
impassible. Water is into area around structures on east side of
river. No structural damage. Sheriff`s office issues advisory.
Makes sure Pelhams Bay, Snug Harbor, River Inn (small trailer parks
all in a row on east side of river north of bridge) know of
* Impact...Near 210.0 feet, Water into rv park on east side of river.
Tires of trailers get wet.