- Winter Weather Advisory for Tehama County, California
- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 26 at 1:53PM PST until February 26 at 10:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Monday, February 26, 2018 at 1:53 p.m.
- Expires: Monday, February 26, 2018 at 10 p.m.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PST THIS
EVENING ABOVE 1500 FEET...
* WHAT...Snow occurring. Plan on slippery road conditions,
including during the evening commute. Additional snow
accumulations of up to 2 inches are expected.
* WHERE...Shasta Lake Area / Northern Shasta County, Burney
Basin / Eastern Shasta County, Northeast Foothills/Sacramento
Valley and Western Plumas County/Lassen Park.
* WHEN...Until 10 PM today.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Be prepared for reduced visibilities at
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.