- Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Tuolumne County, California
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning issued September 13 at 5:48PM PDT until September 13 at 6:30PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 5:48 p.m.
- Expires: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 6:30 p.m.
The National Weather Service in Hanford CA has issued a
* Severe Thunderstorm Warning for...
Northeastern Mariposa County in central California...
South central Tuolumne County in northern California...
* Until 630 PM PDT
* At 547 PM PDT, a severe thunderstorm was located over Porcupine
Flat Campground, moving southeast at 10 mph.
HAZARD...Quarter size hail.
IMPACT...Damage to vehicles is expected. Minor flooding and
* Locations impacted include...
Sunrise High Sierra Camp, Little Yosemite Valley Campground,
Porcupine Flat Campground, Morraine Dome Campground, May Lake High
Sierra Camp, Camp 4 Campground, North Pines Campground, Little
Yosemite Valley Ranger Station, Yosemite Valley Visitor Center,
Lower Pines Campground, Upper Pines Campground, Yosemite Creek
Campground, Yosemite Glacier Point, Yosemite Valley and Snow Flat.