- Dense Fog Advisory for Ventura County Coast County, California
- Dense Fog Advisory issued February 05 at 10:46PM PST until February 06 at 8:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Monday, February 5, 2018 at 10:46 p.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 8 a.m.
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM PST TUESDAY...
The National Weather Service in Los Angeles/Oxnard has issued a
Dense Fog Advisory, which is in effect until 8 AM PST Tuesday.
* VISIBILITY...Dense fog will reduce visibilities to less than a
quarter mile through mid morning.
* IMPACTS...Near zero visibilities will make driving hazardous
anywhere in the Ventura county coastal plain.