- Dense Fog Advisory for Ventura County Coast County, California
- Dense Fog Advisory issued October 28 at 6:17AM PDT until October 28 at 9:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 6:17 a.m.
- Expires: Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 9 a.m.
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT FOR THE CENTRAL COAST, SANTA
BARBARA SOUTH COAST AND SANTA YNEZ VALLEY AND VENTURA COUNTY COAST
.Areas of dense fog will affect portions of the Ventura County
Coast, the Central Coast, Santa Barbara South Coast, and the
Santa Ynez Valley through mid morning. The visibility is expected
to be below one quarter mile at times overnight, affecting areas
roadways. The fog is expected to lift by 9 AM PDT this morning.
There will patchy dense fog at times across the Ventura County
coast as well, but not as widespread early this morning.
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PDT THIS MORNING...
The National Weather Service in Los Angeles/Oxnard has issued a
Dense Fog Advisory, which is in effect until 9 AM PDT this
* IMPACTS...Driving will be difficult in the dense fog.,
especially before sunrise. This includes Highways 1 and 101.