- Flood Advisory for Ventura County Coast County, California
- Flood Advisory issued August 19 at 6:40PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, August 19, 2017 at 3:07 p.m.
- Expires: Sunday, August 20, 2017 at 3:30 a.m.
The National Weather Service in OXNARD has issued a
* Arroyo and Small Stream Flood Advisory for...
the mountains in Northern Ventura County in southwestern California...
* Until 830 PM PDT
* At 635 PM PDT, Doppler radar indicated a nearly stationary thunderstorm
that has produced heavy rainfall since 545 pm. Radar has estimated rainfall
rates locally in excess of one inch per hour. This will cause arroyo and
small stream flooding in the advisory area, including Apache and Quatal
canyons downstream to Highway 33.
* Some locations that will likely experience flooding include...
Apache Canyon, Quatal Canyon, and Highway 33.