- Frost Advisory for Ventura County Coast County, California
- Frost Advisory issued March 26 at 3:25AM PDT until March 26 at 9:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Monday, March 26, 2018 at 3:25 a.m.
- Expires: Monday, March 26, 2018 at 9 a.m.
...GUSTY WINDS WILL AFFECT PORTIONS OF SOUTHWEST CALIFORNIA
THROUGH TUESDAY MORNING...
...Near freezing temperatures around Ojai early this morning...
.Gusty northerly winds will continue across the mountains, Santa
Barbara South Coast, and the Los Angeles County Valleys through
tonight into Tuesday morning. Winds will continue out of the north
through late tonight before turning offshore Tuesday morning.
Wind advisories might be needed for the eastern portion of Ventura
County late tonight into Tuesday morning. Will let later shifts
look closer at this. In wind- sheltered areas around Ojai,
temperatures will fall to near freezing this morning. The Frost
Advisory has been cancelled for the Santa Barbara Central Coast as
temperatures remained warmer, likely due to weak offshore winds
mixing the air.
...FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PDT THIS MORNING...
* TEMPERATURE...Temperatures will fall to 32 to 35 degrees in
the Ojai Valley through mid morning.
* IMPACTS...Frost can damage sensitive plants and harm pets.