- Frost Advisory for Ventura County Coast County, California
- Frost Advisory issued November 19 at 4:20AM PST until November 19 at 9:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 4:20 a.m.
- Expires: Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 9 a.m.
...Frost and freezing temperatures expected across cooler
interior valleys as well as the Santa Ynez and Ojai Valley...
.The cold and dry air mass currently in place combined with light
winds will cause early morning temperatures to drop to near or
below freezing across colder interior valleys as well as the Santa
Ynez and Ojai Valleys. The lower temperatures across these areas
will be in the Antelope Valley where lows in the mid to upper 20s
are likely around sunrise.
...FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PST THIS MORNING...
* TEMPERATURES...There will be areas of temperatures between 32
and 35 degrees early this morning across the Santa Ynez and
* Impacts...Frost can damage sensitive plants and harm pets.