- Hard Freeze Warning for Ventura County Coast County, California
- Hard Freeze Warning issued February 21 at 12:57AM PST until February 21 at 9:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 1 a.m.
- Expires: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 9 a.m.
...NEAR TO BELOW FREEZING LOW TEMPERATURES EXPECTED AGAIN
.A cold air mass remains in place over the region this morning,
supporting near to below freezing low temperatures for many areas
away from the coast.
...HARD FREEZE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PST THIS
* TEMPERATURE...Low temperatures between 29 and 32 degrees are
expected across the coastal valleys this morning except in the
Ojai Valley where temperatures will dip to between 24 and 28
* IMPACTS...A hard freeze can burst exposed pipes and kill crops
or sensitive vegetation. Extended exposure to cold can cause
hypothermia, including outdoor pets and livestock.