- Heat Advisory for Ventura County Coast County, California
- Heat Advisory issued July 08 at 1:22PM PDT until July 08 at 9:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, July 8, 2018 at 1:22 p.m.
- Expires: Sunday, July 8, 2018 at 9 p.m.
...HEAT ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
* HIGH TEMPERATURES...Record heat. Highs 85 to 90 at high
elevation to between 95 and 105 at lower elevations.
* LOW TEMPERATURES...Low temperatures in the 60s at high
elevation to 70s and lower 80s at lower elevations.
* IMPACTS FOR HEAT...Increased potential for serious heat-
related illnesses, especially for the young and elderly, those
performing outdoor activities, as well as those without access
to air conditioning. Increased potential for power outages.