- Heat Advisory for Ventura County Coast County, California
- Heat Advisory issued September 03 at 6:51PM PDT until September 04 at 10:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, September 3, 2017 at 6:51 p.m.
- Expires: Monday, September 4, 2017 at 10 p.m.
...Heat Advisories in place for the San Fernando and San Gabriel
Valleys through this evening...
...Heat Advisories in place for all coastal areas, interior San
Luis Obispo County Valleys, Cuyama Valley, and Santa Ynez Valley
through Monday evening...
...Strong gusty southerly winds expected across the higher peaks
of Los Angeles and Ventura Counties late this morning through the
...HEAT ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PDT MONDAY...
* TEMPERATURE...High temperatures will be between 90 and 103
away from the beaches.
* IMPACTS...The high temperatures will create a dangerous
situation in which heat related illnesses are possible.
Temperatures inside vehicles, even if the windows are
partially open, can quickly rise to life-threatening levels.