- Wind Advisory for Ventura County Coast County, California
- Wind Advisory issued February 22 at 9:13AM PST until February 23 at 10:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 10 p.m.
- Expires: Friday, February 23, 2018 at 10 a.m.
...ANOTHER COLD MORNING ACROSS SOUTHWESTERN CALIFORNIA...
...GUSTY WINDS TO DEVELOP LATER TODAY AS A LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM
MOVES THROUGH THE REGION...
.A cold air mass will remain in place into the weekend. This
morning will be another cold morning with temperatures dropping
to near or below freezing in many interior locations and on the
Central Coast. Gusty winds will develop across portions the
region this afternoon and continue through Friday morning in many
of these areas.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 PM THIS EVENING TO
10 AM PST FRIDAY...
* WINDS AND TIMING...Northwest winds 15 to 30 mph with gusts up
to 45 mph will develop by late this evening continue through
late Friday morning.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds will make driving difficult, especially
for operators high profile vehicles.