- Red Flag Warning for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada County, California
- Red Flag Warning issued October 13 at 2:15AM PDT until October 15 at 8:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Friday, October 13, 2017 at 11 p.m.
- Expires: Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 8 a.m.
...RED FLAG WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 11 PM THIS EVENING TO
8 AM PDT SUNDAY FOR FIRE WEATHER ZONES 266 AND 268...
* WIND...Northeast 15 to 30 mph with local gusts 35 to 45 mph.
* HUMIDITY...Poor overnight recovery as low as 25 to 35 percent
ridges, and as low as 10 to 15 percent on Saturday.
* HIGHEST THREAT...Most critical areas of concern across
exposed ridges and through wind-aligned drainages during
overnight and morning hours.
* IMPACTS...Any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly,
especially over elevated terrain. Outdoor burning is not
Interact with us via social media