- Winter Weather Advisory for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada County, California
- Winter Weather Advisory issued April 16 at 3:00AM PDT until April 16 at 7:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Monday, April 16, 2018 at 3 a.m.
- Expires: Monday, April 16, 2018 at 7 p.m.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM PDT THIS
EVENING ABOVE 4500 FEET...
* WHAT...Snow occurring. Plan on difficult travel conditions with
slick roads, reduced visibility and travel delays with chain
controls. Additional snow accumulations of 3 to 5 inches, with
localized amounts up to 7 inches, are expected.
* WHERE...Western Plumas County/Lassen Park.
* WHEN...Until 7 PM today.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Be prepared for reduced visibilities at
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.