- Flood Advisory for Western Siskiyou County County, California
- Flood Advisory issued May 25 at 9:31AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Friday, May 25, 2018 at 9:31 a.m.
- Expires: Friday, May 25, 2018 at 9:15 p.m.
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a
* Flood Advisory for...
Eastern Siskiyou County in northern California...
Modoc County in northern California...
Eastern Douglas County in southwestern Oregon...
Lake County in south central Oregon...
Klamath County in south central Oregon...
* Until 915 PM PDT Friday
* At 921 AM PDT, Heavy rain with up to 1 inch in places has already
fallen in the last 24 hours. More heavy rain is expected this
afternoon and evening and this will cause minor flooding in the
advisory area. Ponding of water on roadways is likely, and running
water is possible in low lying areas. Urban areas may see standing
water in intersections.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Klamath Falls, Alturas, Lakeview, Tulelake, Dorris, Merrill,
Chiloquin, Paisley, Cave Lake Campground, Cedar Pass Campground,
Wood River Wetland, Chewaucan Crossing Trailhead, Lofton Reservoir
Campground, Tennant, Camas Snow Park, Silver Creek Marsh
Campground, Vee Lake Trailhead, Trout Creek Campground, Cox Pass
and Barnes Valley At Gerber Reservoir.
Additional rainfall of 0.75 to 1.50 inches is expected over the
area. This additional rain will result in minor flooding.