- Frost Advisory for Western Siskiyou County County, California
- Frost Advisory issued October 12 at 4:00AM PDT until October 12 at 9:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 4 a.m.
- Expires: Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 9 a.m.
...FREEZE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PDT THIS MORNING...
...FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PDT THIS MORNING...
* Temperature...29 to 36 degrees.
* Locations in the frost advisory include...Lower portions of
the Klamath River valley from south of Happy Camp to near
* Locations in the freeze warning include...Happy Camp, Seiad
Valley, Klamath River and surrounding areas.
* Impacts...Plants sensitive to frost and freezing temperatures
could be damaged or killed.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Frost Advisory means that widespread frost is expected.
Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left uncovered.
A Freeze Warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or
highly likely. These conditions will kill crops and other