- High Wind Watch for Western Siskiyou County County, California
- High Wind Watch issued March 11 at 3:06AM PDT until March 13 at 11:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Monday, March 12, 2018 at 11 p.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 11 a.m.
...HIGH WIND WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY EVENING THROUGH
* Winds...South 40 to 50 mph with gusts to 70 mph possible.
* Timing...Monday night into Tuesday morning.
* Locations include...The cities of Grenada, Gazelle, Weed and
Interstate 5 between Weed and Grenada.
* Impacts...Strong, gusty winds could make travel difficult,
especially for high profile vehicles. Unsecured objects may be
blown around or damaged.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A High Wind Watch means there is the potential for a hazardous
high wind event. Sustained winds of at least 40 mph, or gusts of
58 mph or stronger may occur. Continue to monitor the latest