- Wind Advisory for Western Siskiyou County County, California
- Wind Advisory issued April 15 at 11:00AM PDT until April 15 at 5:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, April 15, 2018 at 11 a.m.
- Expires: Sunday, April 15, 2018 at 5 p.m.
...Windy conditions expected in the Shasta Valley and east of the
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 PM PDT THIS
* Winds...South 30 to 40 mph with gusts to 50 mph. Strongest
winds are expected in the southern Shasta Valley.
* Timing...Strong winds are expected late this morning through
this afternoon. Winds will diminish late this afternoon into
* Locations include...Weed and Montague. This also includes
Interstate 5 from Weed to Grenada.
* Impacts...Driving will be difficult, especially for high
profile vehicles. Loose objects may be blown away.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra