- Wind Advisory for Western Siskiyou County County, California
- Wind Advisory issued November 21 at 9:53AM PST until November 21 at 10:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 9:53 a.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 10 p.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PST THIS EVENING...
* Winds...South 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
* Timing...Winds will increase later this morning and diminish
* Locations include...Weed, Gazelle and Interstate 5 between
Weed and Grenada.
* Impacts...Travel will be difficult for high profile vehicles.
Unsecured items may be blown around.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra