- Winter Storm Warning for Western Siskiyou County County, California
- Winter Storm Warning issued November 16 at 9:56AM PST until November 17 at 4:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 9:56 a.m.
- Expires: Friday, November 17, 2017 at 4 a.m.
...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM PST FRIDAY...
* WHAT...Heavy snow occurring. Plan on difficult travel
conditions, including during the evening commute. Additional
snow accumulations of up to 8 inches, with localized amounts
up to 14 inches, are expected.
* WHERE...Western Siskiyou County above 4000 feet to include Etna
Summit on Sawyers Bar Road and Scott Mountain Pass on Highway 3.
* WHEN...Until 4 AM Friday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Prepare for slippery roads and reduced
visibilities at times.