- Winter Storm Watch for Western Siskiyou County County, California
- Winter Storm Watch issued December 18 at 3:12AM PST until December 20 at 7:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 4 p.m.
- Expires: Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at 7 a.m.
...Low elevation snow to affect all mountain passes above
2000 feet Tuesday and Wednesday...
.A winter storm is forecast to bring snow all the way to the
valley floors. Meanwhile this system could bring warning level
amounts to many of the mountain passes above 2000 feet before
snow showers bring snow to the valley floors Wednesday morning.
This could impact Holiday travel.
...WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON
THROUGH WEDNESDAY MORNING...
* WHAT...Heavy snow possible. Plan on difficult travel
conditions, including during the evening commute on Tuesday.
Tree branches could fall as well. Total snow accumulations of
3 to 8 inches, with localized amounts up to 14 inches, are
* WHERE...Western Siskiyou County, Central Siskiyou County,
South Central Siskiyou County and North Central and Southeast
* WHEN...From Tuesday afternoon through Wednesday morning.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Significant reductions in visibility are