- Winter Weather Advisory for Western Siskiyou County County, California
- Winter Weather Advisory issued March 16 at 3:54AM PDT until March 16 at 8:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Friday, March 16, 2018 at 3:54 a.m.
- Expires: Friday, March 16, 2018 at 8 a.m.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM PDT THIS
* WHAT...Light snow showers are expected. Additional snow
accumulations of up to 3 inches are expected.
* WHERE...Highway 97 including the Cities of Dorris and Macdoel.
Highway 139 including the cities of Tulelake, Newell Canby and
Adin. Highway 299 including Canby, Alturas and Warner Mountain
Summit. Highway 395 including Davis Creek and Willow Ranch.
* WHEN...Until 8 AM PDT this morning.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery road conditions. Be
prepared for reduced visibilities at times.
* View the hazard area in detail at