- Winter Weather Advisory for Western Siskiyou County County, California
- Winter Weather Advisory issued March 25 at 3:39AM PDT until March 25 at 5:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 3:39 a.m.
- Expires: Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 5 a.m.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 AM PDT EARLY
* WHAT...A dusting of additional snow accumulation. Additionally,
ice may create hazardous driving conditions.
* WHERE...Western and southern Siskiyou County, including the
vicinity of Mount Shasta, portions of the Klamath River Valley
above 1500 feet, the Scott Valley, as well as the Marble
Mountain Wilderness Area. This includes Forest Mountain Summit
on Highway 3, Highway 96, and Interstate 5 near Mount Shasta.
* WHEN...Until 5 AM PDT this morning.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery road conditions. Be
prepared for reduced visibilities at times.
* View the hazard area in detail at