Fresh off a legal victory over Johnson & Johnson, Goleta-based Sientra, a company that sells breast implants, is planning to go public. On 9/19, Sientra filed registration papers with the Securities and Exchange Commission. If successful, the company would be listed on the New York Stock Exchange as SIEN and could raise up to $86.25 million in its initial public offering. Piper Jaffray and Stiffel, Leerink Partners, and William Blair & Co. are underwriting the IPO. Sientra reported $21.9 million in revenue for the first half of 2014.
More like this story
- $27 Million Lawsuit Dismissed Against Breast Implant Company
- Breast Implant Maker Sued When Stock Takes Nosedive
- Breast Implant Maker Reports $11.9 Million Loss after Safety Scare
- Sientra® and RealSelf announce exclusive initiative to deliver new education to women seeking breast augmentation
- Sientra Appoints Charlie Huiner as Chief Strategy and Corporate Development Officer