We take much pride in our homes here in Santa Barbara, from architecture to interior design to the landscaping that surrounds it all. This special magazine celebrates that passion, exploring a number of trends, offering tips from professionals, and sharing some businesses where you can find the latest tool or technique to make your home even better.
• Tips from Interior Designer Michelle Beamer: Messy is okay, outdoor fabric inside, paint goes long way, apps to love, and more.
• Tips from Interior Designer Kisha Gianni: Why designers are for all, how to remodel your kitchen, cutting clutter, and more.
• Family Affair at The Santa Barbara Company: Three generations run craftsman gift shop on East Victoria Street.
• Cartasan Designs Recycles Magazines into Art
• She Sheds vs. Man Caves: Why must a woman’s retreat area look like a brand-new house?
• Where to Find Home and Garden Supplies: A quick rundown on shops to find what you need, from Carpinteria to Goleta.
• Tooling Around in the Garden: Must-haves for your backyard needs — and knees.
• Should I Go for Artificial Grass?: Replacing lawn with Synthetic Turf never looked so good.
• Gophers Be Gone: Tips on eradicating hungry underground rodents from your yard.
Be succinct, constructive, and relevant to the story. Leaving a comment means you agree to our Discussion Guidelines. We like civilized discourse. We don't like spam, lying, profanity, harassment or personal attacks.