Creative California cooking by Chef Orlando. Casual hip dining at Santa Barbara's favorite music club. Dinner reservations ensure good seats for the show. Great happy hour. Outside smoking patio.
Locally Owned: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Party Room (15 or more): Yes
Reservations Accepted: Yes
Kid's Menu: No
Vegetarian Dishes: 7
Wheelchair Accessible: ADA-compliant
Smoking Area: Yes
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express,
No checks accepted
- Sundays: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Mondays: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Tuesdays: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Wednesdays: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Thursdays: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Fridays: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Saturdays: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Sundays: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mondays: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Spencer & the Worried Lads: St Patty's Day Bash! (Monday, March 17)
- Bands: Ben & Ash, The Tall Man Group, The Agreeables (Tuesday, March 18)
- Bands: Little Wings, Toy Shop Ghost, Little Big Here, Sparrow Gates (Wednesday, March 19)
- Little Wings, Sparrows Gate, Little Big Here, Toy Shop Ghost (Wednesday, March 19)
- Glen Phillips (Wednesday, March 26)
- John Corbett with Wil Ridge (Saturday, March 29)
- The Santa Barbara Jazz Society presents the Yankee Wailers (Sunday, March 30)
- Café KITP- Music of the Spheres: The Secret Songs of Stars (Wednesday, April 2)
- ERLAND and Ghost Tiger play popular local rock and roll. (Thursday, April 3)
Links and Reviews