Coffee Tasting and Tour of Good Land Organics Farm
**Events may have been canceled or postponed. Please contact the venue to confirm the event.
Date & Time
Fri, Jun 18 9:30 AM - 12:00 AM
1362 Farren Road Goleta CA 93117
Coffee ranks amongst the top-most consumed beverages in the world, yet most people have never been able to visit a coffee and tropical fruit farm. This season, you can now get a glimpse into the exciting future of Southern California agriculture. Join us for a coffee origin experience from 9:30 am-12 pm at Good Land Organics, the first commercial coffee farm in the continental US. Along the way, you will taste coffee that is turning heads worldwide, while gaining a deep understanding of our unique process to cultivate and craft specialty coffee. Plus, there will be opportunities to sample unique and rare tropical fruit grown at Good Land Organics!
– Guided tastings of FRINJ Coffee’s specialty pour over brews
– Pastries from a local bakery
– Guided educational ranch tour, with multiple fruit tastings along the way
-*Closed toe footwear for hiking is required. Water bottle and sun protection is recommended
– Walking the farm involves hills and is moderately strenuous. You may participate in the walk, or relax in the shade by our pond and enjoy the farm views instead.
– Discounts on Good Land Organics fruit and FRINJ Coffee merchandise
– Space is limited to 25 guests. No pets please.